My dear friend the very uber talented scrapbook artist and down right cool Chick Jenn tagged me.
Here are the rules:
The Rules are: 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment in their blog.
OK, so here are my random 7 things:
1. I have eaten lunch with France's minister of Finance Christine LaGarde
2. I served lunch to Fred Schneider of the B-52s
3. I am outspoken and outgoing but can be shy at a party.
4. My favorite food is probably Salmon Sashimi
5. My husband and I used to eat Grilled Cheese Sandwitches and Tomato Soup for lunch at least once a week while in Law School.
6. I am a third generation graduate of Willamette University in Salem Oregon. My grandmother graduated in 1919, my father graduated in 1957 and I graduate from law school at Willamette in 1994.
7. I am addicted to stupid triva and used to rock at Trival pursut.
I am going to tag a few fun friends:
1. Julie K
Now, I have to go find thier blogs and post!
Monday, July 02, 2007
Oh Say Can you See? What a great batch of fireworks at the annual American Association of Singapore's bash in Sembawang on Saturday. Only disapointment of the night was not being able to hear the national anthem. Otherwise, kids had fun, good food and beer and ice cream. Good party!