Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Better today

well, the good news is she is better. We took JD to the vet yesterday and they did agree that she was blue and was not getting her breath. We don't know why. No increased arythmia... no apparent heart attack... but they put her on oxygen for about 30 minutes and then she was better. Back to her old lady happy self. But, it was quite a scare. We don't know what happened or why- I did not sleep at all last night cause I was worried she would have another attack.

Today, she is sleeping well, breathing better than she has in a couple of weeks, happy and content.

I read a blog by a gal who just lost her Bailey (a golden) and she gave me advice to love up JD extra special, treat every day with her as it is very important and I think I will do just that (after I take a nap!)

No comments:

 
Who links to me?