Monday, June 26, 2006

Feeling anything but simple

I am really struggling. Work is always there, lots to do, little if no motivation... business is struggling, trying to find a path with the business that is workable. Family is arguing over money. I need to go back and read YMOYL again. I know that the hours I spend really do cost me "money" in terms of my life energy. I sit on the couch at the end of the day and I can't feel like playing with them, I know I am in a down mood. Part of my own deal, I am probably borderline Manic Depressive. More Manic than Depressed, but this is a down mode for me. I hate it, I hate feeling so helpless. I hate having hundreds of ideas that I want to see go somewhere, but don't get further than just dreams.

Need to find a way to reconnect with my core. My values. Need to be able to spend some time with the kids-without yelling at them-or trying to avoid crying just because.

Need to get back into those things that make me uniquely me. Time to simplify-time to find what works for me and what doesn't... and time to post more often as I reconnect.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?