Sunday, August 22, 2004

Sad Day in Singapore

I was going to write about the great day we had yesterday at the East Coast Park. It was a wonderful day, spent playing in the sand, ocean and simply enjoying the day with the family.

Instead, I am going to tell you that we are all very sad here. Sedona went missing this morning, she wandered out of the house, by sneaking through the grates on the doors. We don't know where she is or if someone is taking care of her, or if she is lost. We have posted a sign in our building and I will do the same around the whole complex tomorrow. Sedona has been with Jeff and I since right after we moved from Salem to McMinnville, in July 1994. If you can, please say a prayer, or keep us in your thoughts as we look for our kitty.

Simply,

Kristy

No comments:

 
Who links to me?