Sunday, April 16, 2006

All Around the World

I have been thinking about how blessed Jeff and I have been in terms of the places we have visited.

I am going back through some older pictures and I will make a list of where we visited starting February 2002 and ending in March 2003.

First, we lived in Taiwan.
So, we traveled to Singapore in Feburary 2002 for Chinese New Year.
We went to Phuket Thailand in April 2002
Shanghai China, July 2002
Japan in October 2002
Hong Kong and Macau November 2002
Guam in February 2003

Then back to the States in May 2003 to introduce Kiera to the family.

So, in one of my next posts i think I will make a list of all the places I have been... and a list of where I want to go. Now, international travel may not be high on the list of most simple living enthusiasts, but we forgo a lot in order to indulge in our passion. We have a 19 inch TV (which belongs to the apartment) We don't own a car, we don't eat out or shop at high end grocery stores every week. We don't shop often (or frankly even enough) for new clothes... What we do instead is travel.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?