Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Feeling better this week

So far, it is only Tuesday, but I am feeling much better this week. I am planning a weekend trip to Phuket. My co-worker bought a time share at the JW Marriott, and so he was able to "gift" us a three day package. We have to listen to the time share speil, but for the cost of airfare ($99Sing on Tiger air including taxes) we get three nights at a totally kick ass resort.

It appears Jeff will not be able to swim, so the pool lounging is all mine I say! Plus, I can go for a snorkel... and leave him on the beach. AGAIN, I RULE!

Here is the fancy website for the Marriott. Can't wait!

I checked out a few books from the library, you know, some good old life affirmation books, the ones where Iyanla Vanzant tells you what a crappy life she had, and now she is ok. I also pulled out my favorite Maya Angelou books. Coupled with a Julia Cameron, I AM FEELING BETTER. Jeff, of course doesn't get it, but I read these books and I feel better. I can focus again.

Now, in only 5 days I will be on the beach with a pina colada in hand and getting very very silly drunk!

No comments:

 
Who links to me?