Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back at it

I spent the last 7 days in KL doing trainings for work. While I love KL and love trainings, this round was exhausting. I find the more work I have the more vibrant and alive I feel, but the desire to retreat as soon as the rush is over is huge. I guess as much as I crave the simple retreat, I need to have the rush first to appreciate it. While in KL I had two massages at the Mandarin Oriental. Much needed stress relief. The best part of the massage is the total feeling of relaxation that I get while I lay on the table. Almost meditative. Finished off with a cup of ginger tea (some brewing now here at home....) ah, peace.

Today I took a walk, looked at the world I live it and while I was walking I came to the realization that it is time for me to take up a meditation practice. Any suggestions?

No comments:

 
Who links to me?