Friday, September 04, 2009

Classes, Taking and Teaching-Falling into a routine

School is in. The kids are getting settled into the first and second grade. Both have terrific teachers and as always we are very impressed with the Singapore American School. Class has also started for me. I am taking two fun online scrapbooking classes, one with Big Picture-taught by Cathy Zielske (me the abridged version) and the second from Shimelle (learn something new every day)

Both are very different classes, one is more about me. Creating my history in an A-Z format. This has started by carrying around a little notebook and alphabeting random bits of information about myself. So far, I am seeing alot of notes about songs that stick in my head and the memories associated with each of those songs. I love the idea of getting down all of the nitty gritty details about my life, the things I desire, the things I have done, the things I still want to do. A very cool class in deed.



So on to the teaching. I have been creating three very cool classes for the next two months in Malaysia. All of them are scrapbooking classes and you can find out more about the first two over here on this blog. I have one more thing to do before I can tell you about the third class, but it will be fun!




Finally, I am in the throughs of reorganization. Who needs spring cleaning when it is all about fall for me. Get rid of tons of stuff, recycling a bunch of papers (still on an dream of a paperless office!) Organizing all of my craft supplies. The key is to get them all organized and put them all away when I am done! Baby steps. Baby Steps.










So, this is what the office looked like then.










This is what it looks like now. I know it doesn't seem LOTS better, but look at this other side!















The other side of the office. Rather than a "loft/bed desk" we now have two desks.






this is what still has to be sorted and purged...




A box of stuff.








these are the stacks left on the bed in the guest room.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?