Monday, June 04, 2007

Addicted to Stuff

Well, and to things to do. I guess I am really part of the short attention span generation. I am always looking for the newest and funnest thing to keep me occupied. More is better, less means I actually need be be involved and engaged. You know, that old rub.

This weekend was crazy busy, so much so I am sort of at a loss what to do today. You mean I can/have to actually sit down and work, and write?

A few updates and things going on right now.

7things... been a while since I have sent 7 things out the door, so this weekend... did quite a few.

7+ Books, a bunch of broken toys and some diapers


Some Childrearing/preganancy books

La Leche Leguge "the womanly art of breastfeeding"
What to expect when you are expecting
Baby Signs
Heathly Sleep Habits, Healthy Child

and a big stack of disposable diapers (unused that I gave to faye)

This is more of the letting go of the third child dream.


plus some fiction Jeff and I have both read
LA Requiem, Robert Crais
A salty pice of land, Jimmy Buffett
Treasure, Clive Cussler
The Alienist, Caleb Carr

In other news:

I have just committed myself to another blog, this is a scrapbooking dare blog with girls from Singapore leading the charge. I am not sure why they asked me cause they are way way talented, but I am glad to be part of the group. You can check out the work here at {Create} Make it Happen.

And, in perfect alignment with my goals of living more lightly on the earth, which frankly of late I have been doing a p---- poor job of... my layout on my addiction to stuff.

No comments:

 
Who links to me?