Monday, October 01, 2007

Word of the day-incongruent

Incongruent. Yup, that is me. In Dallas on business and this word just sort of discribes me and my state of being lately.

1. I hate shopping and abhore the thought of spending money that we should be saving on stupid little things but all I have done since landing in the US is shop.

2. I am a total chocoholic and I have been avoiding almost all deserts in order to keep on target with my diet, but I drool at every candy counter.

3. I am lazy by nature but I am working three jobs now.

4. I love to travel but I miss my family tons this trip.

5. I hate what gossip does to people but I love Perez.

So, what about that eh? More later from the wild wild west of Dallas Texas.

1 comment:

Edleen said...

don't forget us here in Singapore! *wink*

enjoy while you're there Kristy! even if you're working :D

see you when you get back.
take care!

 
Who links to me?