Monday, March 01, 2010

Some awesomeness shared.

One of my favorite blogs is Zen Habits. I also try (when I find time) to follow his Twitter. The only thing wrong with following Twitter is it can be too much and take too much time, so I don't feel too stressed if I don't catch it all. It is all about slowing down and simplifying afterall.

So, in terms of trying to again gain control and gather some life hacks that I can use to simplify my life I stumbled across this post off of Leo's Twitter.

Four Best Inspiring Blogs Every Life Hacker Should Subscribe To off the Make Use Of Blog.

Just saying I am already loving the Tim Ferriss blog (his book has been on my list for a while).

I am also looking again at some lifehacks that I can use to free up more time. I tend to be a bit scattered and any tips I can find I will share! In the meantime, I need to get back to work.

Oh PS. My Twitter is here

No comments:

 
Who links to me?