So, things are really busy with work and personal life, but I wanted to post a picture of the toys the kids gave away on 12/24. These totally fit within the 7 things goal I have and I am sure we tossed probably 20+ of the "McDonald" type toys that the kids pick up, are given to them at Birthday parties in goody bags or other junk.
In the donation pile are
1. A toy "Sport" set carried with us from the States as a gift from Aunt Trudy. The kids played with this for a while but have more than outgrown it.
2. A Toddler wagon with Lego attachment on the back side. Came from taiwan and was still used, but it was time to share it with others.
3. A toddler bowling game from Christmas last year or year before.
4. A really cool Lamaze toy car that the kids still played with but wanted some other kids to have.
6. A toy we got for Declan that had fun little toys in side like a dog/bowl etc.
7. A similar toy given as a gift one christmas.
8. Other toys that just needed new homes!