Wednesday, June 04, 2008

books books books

Oh my goodness, I am such a book nut recently. I can't stop reading and I am loving it. I have always been a reader, but I am just facinated by the website Good Reads.

Good Reads is a combination social network and book referal. You can read what your friends have read, you can track all of the books you either have read, or want to read, you can review, comment and otherwise hang out in groups of similarly minded bibliofiles. It is just awesome, really it is.


Here is an example of some of the books I have read. Some are older, just posting them to the site now...





Widget_logo


Now this is my widget for books that I want to read.





Widget_logo


Wanna know what I have put on my Simple Living/Simplicity bookshelf??? Well here you are





Widget_logo



So how freaking cool is that? All books, All the time.... one of my next goals is to finish cataloging all of the books on my shelves, put them up on Good Reads, either as read or to read... maybe stop buying new books (like that is going to happen....when Salvation Army sells them for about S$2.00 each....)

Anyway, I love books :-)

No comments:

 
Who links to me?