Thursday, April 21, 2005

Slowing Down?

Hi all, I am back from a vacation... only to have my son diagnosed with Hand/Foot Mouth disease (coxsackie virus). Anyway, he is home from school for the next four days.

As I think I mentioned, it has been NUTTY busy at the 9-5 job, so much so that Far Flung has been a bit left behind. I have tonnes of work I want to do on the site-stock I want to feature, mails and promo's to get out... but it is pretty darn hard when you work 210 hours the previous 30 days in your 9-5 job.

I did get the chance to read a bit while on vacation, a very good refresher book on Simplicity (which I will post some from later). But bad news is Mom lost her camera with all of her pictures :-(

So, anyway, back to work today... then on to the website this weekend.

Simply,

K

No comments:

 
Who links to me?